Radarxense is located in Zeist, the Netherlands and offers state of the art radar modules, which are in use by a number of leading companies in their specific markets like traffic, vehicle safety systems, railway safety systems and people counting. We are offering the best radar for the job, which means that we have a lot of interesting projects, each requiring its optimized radar systems. We are looking for a:
Radar engineer/embedded software developer
As a Radar engineer you will work in close cooperation with the radar system architect and test engineer. We offer the best radarmodule for the job. That means that your design activities are spread among various applicitions, some requiring dedicated ultra fast processing others requiring standard micro controller. Your main activities are embedding radar algorithms in processing and post processing units. You will deal with both customers and manufactures of commercial radar sensors world-wide.
- MSc (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Sciences;
- Understanding of radar fundamentals;
- Implementation of signal processing algorithms in real-time sensors and systems;
- Fluent in C / C++, MATLAB, Python;
- Real-time signal processing on PC, Raspberry Pi or alike (Windows, Linux);
- Data interfaces SPI, CAN, RS485, Ethernet, USB, wireless etc;
- Embedding algorithms into MCU/DSP (e.g. NXP, TI, Atmel, ST, Infineon);
- Embedding algorithms into FPGA (Xilinx Zynq, Spartan), VHDL is an advantage;
- Basic electrical, RF and radar measurements;
- Hands-on, getting the job done mentality.
- Open to learning new technologies
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- An exciting job in a fast growing dynamic market;
- A flexible working environment in a dynamic international team
- The possibility to implement your creativity and ideas;
- Zero bureaucracy
- A competitive remuneration package.
If you want to join our growing company, we are looking forward to receive your motivation with a CV.
You can direct your application to:
3709 JA, Zeist
Tel: +31 – 30 – 307 44 22