With applications in robotics, automotive, traffic and industry Radarxense is addressing a wide variety of radar applications. For our expanding and growing company we are looking for a junior to mid-level:
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As an embedded software engineer you will work in our highly experienced small development team on the latest and greatest radar applications. We offer the best radar module for the job. That means that your design activities are spread among various applications. Your main activities are embedding radar algorithms in our radar processing platforms. But also creating the eco-system and validating the embedded software and real world tests are part of the job. So never a dull moment, one moment you are behind a PC, while the other moment you are validating radar algorithms in the field.
- Bsc or MSc in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Sciences;
- Implementation of real time signal processing algorithms in sensors and systems;
- Fluent in C / C++, experience in Python and Matlab are a pre;
- Real-time signal processing on PC, Raspberry Pi or alike (Windows and Linux);
- Knowledge on Data interfaces SPI, CAN, RS485, Ethernet, USB, wireless etc;
- Familiar with multi-threading and interrupt contexts
- Embedding algorithms into MCU/DSP
- Embedding algorithms into FPGA (knowledge on VHDL is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge on radar is an advantage but not a must;
- Problem solving, hands-on, getting the job done mentality.
- Open to learning new technologies .
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- An exciting job in a fast growing dynamic market;
- A flexible working environment in a dynamic international team
- The possibility to implement your creativity and ideas;
- Zero bureaucracy
- A competitive remuneration package.Are you interested and like to join our team, please get in touch.
We are looking forward to receive your motivation with a CV.
You can direct your application to: